SmartMove Conveyor Multi-Level Conveyors allow the option to expand the conveyor line upward. Perfect for delivery and take-away systems or inspection systems, unfinished or uninspected packages can be delivered on one conveyor, then placed on another conveyor when finished. Conveyors can move in different directions and at different speeds.
SmartMove Multi-Level Conveyor Features:
- Cut resistant polypropylene belting can handle material that may otherwise damage conventional belting.
- SmartMove snap-link belting will last over 5 times longer than other types of belting made of cloth or plastic. Save money by replacing only the damaged sections instead of replacing an entire belt. Quickly repair belt without tools.
- Superior low friction allows belt to slide under items to create low pressure accumulation.
- Protect operators from injury with unique snap-link belting that acts like a fuse to separate during overload or jams.
- Save on electricity with high efficiency drive that uses only 25 Watts (1/30Hp) to carry 200 lbs.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Plug & Play – Easy Installation
Benefits of using SmartMove Multi-Level Conveyors:
- Save valuable factory floor space.
- Create delivery and return systems with easy access that will increase productivity.
- Simple built-in staging construction makes system easy and safe to assemble.
- Enclosed lower track belt system of SmartMove Conveyors provides safe work zones.
- Universal design is compatible with all other SmartMove Conveyors.
Portable — Quiet — Clean — Modular — Safe — Energy Efficient — Maintenance Free
A well designed conveyor lasts longer when it is working more efficiently… and by using a smaller motor, the conveyor is safer to operate!
Easy to Order — Quick Shipment — Simple to install With Factory Direct Prices
Multi-Level Conveyor Applications
Assembly Lines. Deliver material on one level while building assembly on another level.
Process Control. Segregate processes by multi-level lines. Avoid skipping steps. For example, untested items on one level and tested items on another level.
Molding. Deliver mold inserts on one level while taking away molded parts on another.
Foolproof Inspection Systems. Move items from one level to another as they undergo inspection processes.
Deliver Packing Material. Accumulate empty boxes on one level to create easy access box delivery to all persons along the line. Use another level to take boxes filled with orders to shipping.
Electronics PC Board Assembly
Test and Inspection. Process PC boards through multiple test fixtures. Placing boards up or down on the level will ensure that all required tests are performed.
|Lengths and Loads/Belt Width|
|Belt Width (inches)||Maximum Length (feet)||Maximum Load (pounds)|
Multi-Level Conveyor Specifications
Conveyor Length: See Loading Table
Belt Sizes: 6″, 9″, 12″, 15″ ,18″, 21″, 24″, 27″, 30″
(Conveyor is 1″ wider than belt width)
Frame Support Load: 200 lbs on a single section.
Carry Load: up to 200 lbs. (Actual load depends on Drive speed and motor.)
Accumulation Load: up to 100 lbs. (Approximately 1/3 to rated carry load.)
Stands: Stands are used to support and to join conveyor together. Upper levels require joiner bars to hold sections together. See Product Stands for Details.
Built-in Guard Rails: Removable 1″ high guard rails are included on all models. Optional “flush” guard rails can be substituted when ordering. (See Accessories, Adjustable Guide Rails if you want to deflect product being carried on the belt.)
Minimum Part Transfer: End-to-end transfer with back pressure = 0.5″ long. End-to-end without back pressure = 3″ long.
Maximum incline: 10″
Operating Temperature: 0°-185° F (Please consult factory for exceptions and specialty belting for higher intermittent temperature ratings.
Warranty: 2 Years. (Please download our Owners Manual for a copy of the warranty)
Multi-Level Conveyor Belt Styles
|Flat — Static Dissipative||Ribbed — Static Dissipative||Brush — Static Dissipative|
|Safety Yellow that eliminates static sparks. Flat belt ideal for inspection and high visibility of moving parts.||3/8″ high ribs on 3/4″ or more centers. Ideal for drying, cooling or minimal belt contact. Not recommended for inclines or transfers.||Designed to low pressure accumulate circuit boards without sensors. Belt can slide under populated boards.|
Multi-Level Conveyor Drawing & CAD
Multi-Level Conveyor Info Pack
Want to order?
Get started with our information packet.
Info Pack contains:
- Contact information
- Specifications needed to order
- Product drawing
- Product pictures
CLICK HERE to “Spec Out” a custom conveyor system. Built to order & shipped out fast.