SPLIT LANE CONVEYOR FOR PACKAGING LINE
SmartMove® offers many conveyor options for your order fulfillment packaging line operations. This split lane conveyor conserves floor space as the 2 diverting lanes deliver to two separate ends of the facility. This long line system also features a gate so workers or a forklift can pass through, safely. Lifting the conveyor gate automatically stops the infeed conveyor, which then automatically re-starts when the gate is lowered back into place.
GATE CONVEYOR SYSTEM BENEFITS
- Quickly gain access to equipment that would have been blocked by conventional conveyors.
- Make your factory work space “handicap accessible: by eliminating “walk-over” systems.
- Only minimum force is needed to open or close the gate
- A gate allows for a full circulating work cell, where operators can work inside the loop.
- Use the “gate up” or “gate down” to change the path that a product is taking. For instance, when the gate is up, items fall off the end of the conveyor into a box or onto another level conveyor. When the gate is down, items can travel over the gate, so the gate acts like a virtual drawbridge.
GET A FAST ONLINE QUOTE FOR YOUR NEXT CONVEYOR SYSTEM
Let us build your next packaging line or gate conveyor system. Call us now at: 800.581.2876 or click here to get a fast online quote now.